The Crow – Head
• CLASS A/B 20 WATT SINGLE CHANNEL, 5 AR4 RECTIFIER
• KNOBS: VOLUME, TREBLE, BASS, REVERB, BRILLIANCE, MASTER
• PASSIVE EFFECTS LOOP, SINGLE CHANNEL
• SELECTABLE 4/8/16 SPEAKER IMPEDANCE SELECTOR
• 2 SPEAKER OUT PORTS
• REVERB ON/OFF FOOTSWITCH
• 2 6V6 POWER TUBES, ONE 12AT PHASE, (3) 12 AX7S
• 2 6L6 CAN BE USED FOR 30 WATTS (REQUIRES REBIAS BY AN AMP TECHNICIAN)
• SPEAKER: BLACK WING SIGNATURE SPEAKER BY CELESTION
• HEAD DIMENSIONS: 24WX11.5HX11.125D
Inspired by the venerated Classic Deluxe, and Deluxe Reverb. All the sought after vintage character with the rugged reliability and tonal consistency afforded by the latest technological innovations. The Amp: This new take on a classic amp is hand wired, uses only the highest quality of parts, audio grade 1% TOLERANCE resistors, copper/silver plated leads, custom made in the USA tone capacitors, gold plated terminal strips, Switchcraft jacks, CTS pots, custom made Carling toggle switches, special output transformers(not typical shelf variety), and is designed and optimized to handle lower frequencies without losing sonic integrity. The Reverb: Wet, luscious and springy, all-tube, with a large tank to boot.
One of the last amplifiers built by James Heidrich before his passing. It is initialed and dated on the chassis.
Free Economy Shipping in the Continental U.S.!